Satluj Public School is a Haryana based English Medium School which is run by the charitable trust. The school was aimed to provide the best education to those students who lies in the rural area mainly Sirsa District, that time district has no facility to educate students with best facilities. Satluj Public School was started in Feb. 1981 in a rented building under the direction of B.S. Sarkaria, present director of the school. Currently, this school is affiliated with CBSE New Delhi, although it was started as English Medium Co-Educational School. At 12th December 1984, the foundation stone of this building was laid down by its founder B.S. Sarkaria, after one year of his dedication and efforts for this school prove fruitful when the school got affiliation from C.B.S.E., New Delhi in Feb. 1985.
General Rules and Regulations of Satluj Public School, Haryana
As like another school it also follows and implements some common instructions which are quite compulsory to make student responsible, decent and obedient.
• English is compulsory for all students as well as faculties, English is the medium of instruction in the school. Both teacher and student use English during the academic session as well for conversation.
• The school takes care of all needs of students and learns in an easy and interesting way, while school also teach the student to be obedient inside and Outside School.
• Regularity and punctuality is the main factor of this school, students and teachers both are strictly instructed for this given or assigned task should be completed within time.
• Students may penalize if they late arrive in school premises without any valid reason or note.
• If the student needs any leave then it should be signed by the guardian/parent and must be got sanctioned by the school management before availing the leave. Without information, leaves are fined Rs. 2.00 each day.
Take a short glance of salient facilities of Satluj Public School, Haryana
English Language lab: - demand need and Proficiency in English has become increasingly mandatory in this competitive world. The student needs depth knowledge with accuracy in this language, and it becomes only possible when then students get proper guidance and platform to learn and observe this language. To deal with global environment and fly high in the sky school provide an ultra-modern English teaching methodology to make its students effective, brilliant with more creative, learner. Regular practice, pronunciation, vernacular translations, verb checker and many other strategies are implemented to improve skills.
Smart Class: - To make learning easy, effective and an interesting school introduces EduComp smart classes to its every class with full digital support. Internet connectivity makes easier to solve difficult curriculum concepts via visual and sound effect. It improves the academic performance of students and makes enable to evaluate the learning in an easy, interesting and an enjoyable mode.
Library: - School has a wide and furnished library equipped with a variety of books for every subject, other study materials like magazines, newspaper, reference books, dictionary and many other subjects’ books are available in the library to provide and help students acquire in-depth knowledge. There are more than 6000 (six thousand) books related to study topics are available in the library.
As like other Library Rules Satluj Public School, Haryana also follows following rules:-
• Books should be returned within the time for further circulation.
• Students are allowed to keep books for 7 days only, students and other members are bounded to pay fine of Re. one per day if they don’t return books within time.
• Repeated delay in returning books will justify by librarian's
• Additional ready and study materials are not allowed except school library books in school premises.
Sports: - At present time Satluj Public School has been listed in top CBSE schools in Haryana on the basis of quality education, academic facilities and results. School also provides various sports and games facilities to its students to enhance their capabilities, boost performance and provide an opportunity to be superior in their favorite sports. School provide Separate Sports teachers for Primary, Secondary and Sr. Secondary Department, students play, learn and perform under the supervision of a specialized coach, basically, the school has Basket Ball, Cricket, Badminton, Throw Ball, VolleyBall, Indoor Games and many more.
Apart from these facilities, separate laboratories are also available for a different subject, another best thing is that Satluj Public School Fee is still very affordable than another boarding school in Haryana. So if you are searching for best CBSE school in Haryana then you may opt this school as it has best and excellent academic records. Therefore if you are interested in Satluj Public School, Haryana or want to know more about this school then must contact with BoardingEdu in order to get complete details that will help to know each and everything about this school and also you can get top ten list of CBSE school in Haryana along with Co-ed boarding school in Haryana details. You all can easily avail all these information anytime with a single click without going anywhere.
Hospital / Medical Facilities
|Extra Curricular Activities||
|Year of Foundation||0000|
|Enrollment Phase / Grades :||NA|
|Boarding :||CO-ED BOARDING SCHOOL|
|Number of Students :||NA|
|Teacher Student Ratio :||NA|
|Yearly Tuition Fee (Min) :||NA|
|Yearly Tuition Fee (Max) :||NA|
|Languages of Instruction :||NA|
|Foreign Languages :||NA|
|University Counseling :||NA|
|Learning Support :||NA|
|School Trips :||NA|
|Community Service :||NA|
|Performing Arts :||NA|
|Summer Programs :||NA|